Return and Exchange Policies
Returns and exchanges are accepted 30 days after your purchase has been received.
For defective items:
- Purchaser must send a photo of the defective item to the sender for inspection
- The purchaser will send the item back to the sender with tracking. A shipping label will be provided to the purchaser at the sender's expense
- Once the item has been received, the full purchase price will be refunded
- Please note that industry standard regarding knots is 3 knots per skein. Any less than three is not considered defective
For non-defective items:
- Purchaser must send the item back to the sender with tracking at the purchasers expense
- A full refund (minus shipping costs) will be refunded once the item has been received and is deemed to be in re-sellable condition
- Yarn must still be in the original skein, with label attached. We will not accept yarn that has been rewound.
Every effort is made to ensure the colours represented in the photo are accurate. Please note colours may vary from screen to screen, and from skein to skein. Discrepancy in colours is not considered a defective item.